Non-Surgical Face Lift Procedures
COQ suspension, one of the non-surgical face lift procedures, is a very comfortable procedure. The threads used are PDO (polydioxanone) surgical threads that are proven to be suitable for health.
Unlike the spider web, it can also be combined with the spider web if necessary for people with more intense loss of skin elasticity. Therefore, there is no trace of COQ on the skin.
It is generally very comfortable for people with low eyebrows or low mid-face line. Since it is not a surgical procedure, there is no scar on the face.
The healing process is almost non-existent and you can easily return to work the next day.
COQ slinging is different from other slinging processes and has a broken appearance as a rope structure.
Persistence is one or two years depending on skin absorption.
It can be remade or removed at any time. It is also supportive in the recovery of the jowl area called under the chin.
COQ suspension takes effect in an average of one week.
- If pain occurs, painkillers can be taken for 2-3 days.
- Avoid lying face down for the first 3 days.
- Movements such as rubbing and scrubbing the face should not be done for 3-5 days.
- Excessive jaw movements should be restricted for the first 1 week (excessive stretching, etc.).
- Avoid heavy sports for 1 week.
- 1 week sauna/hammam should be banned.
- Care should be taken to protect from the sun.
- For 3 weeks, dental operation, facial surgery should not be performed.